Today is the 18th day of Middlemoon in the 1886th Year of the Current Era
- 0 Age of Dragons (Basic) – Io creates Bahamut and Tiamat and dragonkind begin their ascendency
- 10,000 Basic / 0 Current Era – Bahamut and Tiamat cause The Cataclysm
- 1,759CE – Tiamat & Bahamut are destroyed together. Their stalemate ends. The mountain under which they have been buried explodes, sending shocks throughout the world.
- 1,865CE, Seventhmoon – party formation where strangers sheltered from a storm
- 1,865CE, Eighthmoon – Barrow’s End where the frontier town sought help dealing with a nearby goblin tribe led by Noak, a black dragon wyrmling
- 1,865CE, Eighthmoon – Barrow’s End adventures continued when the town mentioned concerns over a kobold infested mine
- 1,885CE, Thirdmoon – Barrow’s End has become a thriving burg thanks to the actions of heroes 20 years before. But Barbarians from the North have been raiding, recruiting and expanding their reach. Also, they now have some scary allies.
- 1,885CE Fourthmoon – Attack on the North King’s Castle
- 1,885CE Fourthmoon – Arctic Elf Village
- 1,885CE Middlemoon to Twelfthmoon – Rail-Road to Deep Helm stops at vampire infested wayhouses, diseased villages, and a
- 1,885CE Armistice – Assassination in Jupiter’s Cradle. Martial law declared.
- 1,886CE Secondmoon – Martial Law lifted. Heroes receive guidance directing them to Deep Helm
- 1,886CE Fourthmoon – Slopes of Deep Helm
- 1,886CE 22nd of Fifthmoon – Party discovered an ancient subterranean battleground (Zealot’s Folly) at the Well of Souls, still fought over by the ghosts of the fallen. Nearby is a dragon-horde (still spectrally guarded) and a peculiar gate like artifact (Traveler’s Gate)
- 1,886CE 5th of Middlemoon – Afterlife Heroes flee an army by entering the afterlife. While there they help Pondera resurrect herself
- 1,886CE 12th of Middlemoon – Well of Souls The ghosts of Zealot’s Folly have not been able to move on because there’s a clog in the drain. But that’s fixed now.
- 1,886CE 18th of Middlemoon – Today